Information Technology #ITIL, BPM, LEAN, Agile, Project Management, Business Intelligent, Strategic Management
Business Management #Business Analyst, Business Process Management, Strategic Management, Strategic Marketing, Operation Management, International Business, Operational Team Management
• Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, International Business and Strategy Faculty (Master degree of science in management)
• Graduated from Moscow State Technical University "MAMI", Automation and management Faculty (Specialist degree of science in technical systems management)
• Attend in training course of ITIL ver.3 Planning and Optimization in 2018
• Certified in Business intelligent System Prognoz in 2016
• Certified in ITIL ver.3 - Operation Support and Analysis + Foundation ver 2 and ver 3
January 2017 - Japan Internship trip learning of Japanese business experience and cross-culture practice (visiting of UN headquarter office, Toyota Motomachi Plant, Mazda manufactory, Meijo University, Nagoya University of Commerce).
From February 2017 to May 2017 - Internship in R&D department SAMSUNG, Moscow. In charge of marketing research, consumer behavior analysis.
From September 2017 to December 2017 – attended the program of the international Autumn Business School “Entrepreneurship and Business Engineering”, Bluecon Company, Moscow.
I have been working for 10 years in the field of Information Technology and IT-Service Management, improving the efficiency and optimization of management processes.
Nowadays, I am focusing on the opportunity in international company with the responsibility in the field of operations management, service management, BPM and consulting projects.
From October 2017 to November 2018 I worked as a Head of Managing Processes Division in Government Information Technology of Moscow City (www.mos.ru) and in charge of:
• Leadership of a team which includes 5 process managers and solution administrator;
• Implementation and development ITSM solutions, such as Hewlett Packard Service Manager, IDVP BI system;
• Implementation and development ITIL processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management), IT Service Catalog and CMDB;
• Standardization operations in IT Department;
• Implementation modern methodologies and practices in product cycle (LEAN. Agile, ITIL, DevOps);
• Managing team with short-term goals and long-term objectives to achieve KPI’s.
Understand modern IT-technologies and practices have strong knowledge in internet marketing tools, strategic management, operational management, strategic analysis and development.
Self-confident, able to lead employees by example, emotional stabile.
Pay attention to the web page. Information may not be full. Please request full CV by the feed-back form on the main page.